Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Updated August 3, 2020
At DayMet Credit Union we take the health and well-being of our members very seriously. The current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is filling our community with uncertainty and concern. Below is important information for you. You’ll find info about our branches, our services, and helpful links.
Currently our lobbies are open and full-service. Safety measures have been implemented to ensure the safety of our members and staff.
In Branch Safety Measures
- DayMet has increased cleaning and sanitizing of workspaces and all public areas.
- We have installed sneeze guards at our teller stations and member service desks.
- We encourage social distancing when possible. We have provided floor decals to ensure a 6 foot distance between members while waiting in line. For your safety, we will abstain from contact like handshakes, hugs, etc.
- We have provided hand sanitizer in our lobby. Please use it upon entry and exit of the branch.
- If you need a pen, we are happy to provide a complimentary DayMet pen for you to keep.
- We are currently suspending our complimentary, self-service coffee station.
- If you are showing any symptoms or have been around anyone who has been affected, please use our digital and phone services and avoid using the branches.
We thank you for adhering to the recommended guidelines and wish you good health!
Alternatives to Visiting our Branches
We’d like to take a moment to highlight our technology services that are available to you 24/7 without setting foot in a branch.
It’s Me 24/7 Mobile and Online Banking:
- It’s Me 24/7 Online Banking – Access your accounts on your PC.
- It’s Me 24/7 Mobile App – Access your accounts through your smartphone.
- Bill Pay – Accessible through our mobile app and online banking. Send a payment safely and securely with a few pushes of a button.
- Mobile Deposit – Accessible through our Sprig App.
Not currently enrolled in It’s Me 247? Learn how to get started.
- 5,000+ Surcharge-Free ATMs – Access your accounts through an Alliance One ATM and avoid the surcharge. Find one.
We thank you for being a DayMet Credit Union member. The DayMet Management Team is continuing to evaluate this situation and focus on ways to support you. Should you encounter hardship as a result of the Coronavirus, please contact us to discuss how we can help.