Free access to your cash is important! That’s why we’ve partnered with the Alliance One ATM Network, providing you with surcharge-free ATM access at over 5,000 ATMs nationwide.
- Never share your Personal Identification Number (PIN) or give it out over the telephone, even if the caller identifies himself as your financial representative or a police officer.
- Commit your PIN to memory. Do not write it on your card or keep your card and any written record of your PIN in the same location.
- As you approach an ATM, be aware of your surroundings. If you notice anything out of the ordinary, visit the ATM later or visit another Alliance One ATM location. Help your financial institution make your use of the ATM safer by reporting any unusual occurrences or discrepancies to them as soon as possible.
- Wait until you leave the vicinity of the ATM to count your money.
- Immediately report a lost or stolen card to your financial institution.