Home Loans to Enrich Your Life
Whether it’s your first home, a mortgage refinance or your vacation retreat, we are here to help with your home loan needs!
- Conventional, FHA, VA
- 10, 15, 20, and 30 year terms
- Escrow option available
Our fixed rate home equity loans are a great option for home improvement.
- 5, 10, 15 year terms
Use the equity in your home to help you achieve your dreams and save money! The interest is generally tax-deductible. We encourage you to consult with your tax advisor for eligibility and details.
Four Great Ways to Use a HELOC
1. Debt Consolidation – If you have high rate debt with a variety of lenders (ie. credit cards), a HELOC provides an easy way to pay it off and reduce your interest!
2. Home Improvement – A HELOC provides easy access to cash so you can complete those home projects you’ve been dreaming of!
3. Emergencies – Face it. We all have unexpected expenses from time to time. A HELOC gives you easy access to cash in case you need it.
4. College Education – Oftentimes HELOC rates are lower than student loan rates so they make a great option for paying college tuition expenses.
Our HELOC Features
- Apply Online
- Low Closing Costs ($399)
- No Annual Maintenance Fees
- Lower Interest Rates
- 10 Year Draw Period
- 1% Payment
Tammy Bretzfelder NMLS #607846 email@example.com
Beth Smith NMLS #1135263 firstname.lastname@example.org
Edie Volz NMLS #673255 email@example.com
Diane Meyers NMLS #1383002 firstname.lastname@example.org
Madison Stover NMLS #1740390 email@example.com
Zachary Clark NMLS #744811 firstname.lastname@example.org
Day-Met Credit Union – NMLS #412460
Access the NMLS website at https://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/
Important Additional Home Equity Line of Credit Information
Home Equity Lines of Credit are variable based on the Wall Street Prime Index and may adjust quarterly. Floor rate is 3.25%. Maximum APR is Prime plus 4%. Upon approved credit – based on credit qualifications. Applicable interest rate varies depending on your credit qualifications and loan to value ratio. Maximum Home Equity loan is $200,000. Consult your tax advisor for tax deductibility. Closing costs can range up to $399.
Pursuant to the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (S.A.F.E. Act) of 2008, DayMet Credit Union and all Mortgage Loan Officers employed by DayMet Credit Union are registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Registry (NMLS Registry). A unique identifier (NMLS Number) has been assigned to the Credit Union and each Mortgage Loan Officer.
You are encouraged to use the NMLS Identification Number(s) to conduct additional research within the NMLS Consumer Access website. NMLS Consumer Access is a free service for consumers which provides licensing information for mortgage lending institutions and individual Mortgage Loan Officers. You may access this service by visiting the NMLS Consumer Access website at: