Log In Instructions for Online Banking
FIRST-TIME LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS
- Type in your default username (your Member Number) and click login.
- Type in your default password (the last four digits of the primary member’s Social Security number and their four digit birth year) and click Continue.
- Create a new secure password and type it into each New Password field. (Create passwords that are easy to remember but hard for others to guess. For your security, passwords must be a minimum of eight characters and contain a combination of three of the following in the
password: lowercase letter, uppercase letter, number and special character.)
- Click Change My Password to save it.
- Type in the answers to three unique security questions (not case sensitive.)
- Click Save My Questions.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of Use (scroll to the bottom to accept.)
- Create a new personal username (word or phrase with a maximum of 21 characters. It cannot contain your account/member number,
first or last name.)
- Click Change My Username to save it, and you’re done!
Enroll in Text Banking
It’s free! Download our step-by-step guide.