It’s Me 247 Online Banking
Our Online banking service is safe and convenient. It’s Me 247 allows you to access your accounts securely from any Internet connection at any time of day or night. You can view transactions, transfer funds, and much more. Login here.
Online Bill Pay
Use Online Bill Pay to pay bills with a click of a button. You can make multiple payments on a single screen, schedule future and recurring payments, review recent transactions, and export to Quicken financial software. Register within your online banking account.
Business account holders may access Online Bill Pay here.
Text Banking makes it easy to check your account balance and make a simple transfer. All it takes is texting a simple command through your phone. Enroll today through online banking.
DayMet Credit Union has partnered with ProPay® so members can make a payment on their DayMet CU loan or MasterCard® from another financial institution. Members can pay using either their checking account or debit card number to make the payment. The cost of this service is $4.95 per transaction. To sign up or log into your ProPay® account, click HERE.
EZCardInfo gives you access to your DayMet Mastercard 24/7. Access your account or enroll at the link below. You may also login to online banking an view your MasterCard info.
CU*Talk Telephone Teller
Access your accounts 24/7 by phone. Check account balances and recent transactions and transfer money between your accounts
Is Online Banking Safe?
Yes, DayMet Credit Union Online Banking utilizes SSL 128-bit encryption for your protection.
What is SSL?
The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a security protocol used by Web browsers and Web servers to help users protect their data during transfer. An SSL Certificate contains a public and private key pair as well as verified identification information. When a browser (or client) points to a secured domain, the server shares the public key with the client to establish an encryption method and a unique session key. The client confirms that it recognizes and trusts the issuer of the SSL Certificate. This process is known as the “SSL handshake” and it can begin a secure session that protects message privacy and message integrity.
How to select & secure your password
An ideal password is long and has letters, punctuation, symbols, and numbers.
- Whenever possible, use at least 14 characters or more.
- The greater the variety of characters in your password, the better.
- Use the entire keyboard, not just the letters and characters you use or see most often.
- If you must write down your password, protect it carefully
- Never give your password to someone else
- Do not use personal information as your password (address, birthdate, etc.)
- Do not send your password via an email or in response to an email. DayMet will NEVER request your password via phone or email.
- Do not use your password on computers that you do not control (airport, library, Internet cafe, etc.)
- Use different passwords for different Websites and services.