What is a Select Employer Group (SEG)?
A SEG is a business or organization that has a partnership with DayMet Credit Union in order to give its employees and their families access to credit union products and services.
Being a SEG with DayMet Credit Union is a valuable FREE employee benefit. At DayMet, we partner with our members in an effort to enrich their financial future. Let DayMet Credit Union help strengthen your employees’ financial wellness.
Why Become a DayMet Credit Union SEG?
We will provide you with…
- Printed and/or digital co-branded materials listing our products and services.
- An email template announcing our partnership.
- A landing web page for your employee Intranet/email.
- A presentation at new employee orientations.
- Periodic on-site visits.
- Employee Credit Union discounts.
- And, much more!
Benefits for your business…
- Adds FREE value to your existing benefits package.
- Dedicated Credit Union Representative who will be available to attend new employee orientations or in-service events.
- Customizable “Financial Wellness” lunch and learns or other tailored financially informative events.
- Special Promotional Offers and Campaigns.
- On-site membership enrollment sessions.
- Access to our Trail Blazer Checking with early direct deposit.