If you enjoy the convenience of shared branching, you will like the Sprig app. The Sprig app is part of the Shared Branching Network that is available for iOS and Android devices. Members can access the app through their phone tablet and have a virtual credit union right at their fingertips. As per the Sprig website, “Sprig is the ultimate virtual credit union with P2P and wallet features–-and all your accounts from all your institutions together in one spot. It’s as convenient as your laptop or smartphone or tablet and accessible anytime, day or night. Access your accounts, make deposits, transfer or make payments between accounts, or make person-to-person payments–from virtually anywhere.” While this app has many of the same features as our online banking, members will still need to access the DayMet online banking to access Bill Pay, to message DayMet, etc.
Features of the app include:
- Add accounts from any participating credit union
- View account balances and history
- P2P Payments (Person to Person)
- Send money to anyone’s credit union account, instantly—or any of your CU accounts
- Mobile Deposits
- Deposit checks using your mobile phone or tablet.
- Transfer money between accounts—in real time
- This includes making payments from one institution to another
- Find the nearest CO-OP network ATM or Shared Branch, no matter where you are
Sprig for Apple
Sprig for Android
To get started:
- Download the Sprig app to your device.
- Follow the instructions to set up
- Type in “Day” to find us
Click here for more information on download and set up.
Questions and Help Desk Options
The Sprig app is controlled by CO-OP Shared Branching. DayMet does not have the ability to troubleshoot issues with the app. Click here for Sprig’s FAQs page, that includes email and phone number contacts to assist with issues and answers a lot of questions in regards to the app.
Safety and Security
Sprig online and mobile adhere to all federal audit standards for physical and electronic security with 256-bit SSL encryption, with data security that meets or exceeds FFIEC guidelines and SSAE 16 certified data centers. Sprig also uses multifactor authentication methods.