DayMet Community Support
We are committed to improving the lives of families in the greater Dayton area today and for generations to
come. Our approach is simple – build a better community by giving back.
Who we Help:
The Ronald McDonald House – Dayton
Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Miami Valley Region, Inc. provides a temporary home-away-from-
home for families of critically ill, hospitalized children and supports efforts that improve children’s health
within our region.
The Greene County Community Foundation
The philanthropic impact of Greene Giving is evident throughout neighborhoods, health and social service agencies, cultural organizations, educational institutions, youth organizations, economic development projects, and other charitable groups.
No one person has the resources to provide solutions to all the challenges faced by the region today. However, by combining the financial and human resources of many individuals, Greene Giving can make a significant difference.
Founded in 2001, Greene Giving receives gifts from individuals, families, businesses, other foundations and civic/social organizations eager to make a difference in our region.
Greene Giving’s purpose is to promote philanthropy and provide stewardship and leadership to enhance the use of regional resources to meet charitable needs. Greene Giving accomplishes this purpose by:
- • Developing pure and term endowments and resources for today’s and tomorrow’s generations to meet the challenges of the times.
- • Encouraging general current charitable giving.
- • Providing philanthropic expertise and services to donors with diverse interests at all levels of giving.
- • Serving as a catalyst and resource for philanthropic activities by bringing together different forces to develop new ways to use the region’s capacities and assets.
- • Supporting local nonprofit organizations through technical assistance.
Greene Giving promotes and facilitates philanthropy in Greene County.
South Dayton Stings Youth Baseball
The Dayton Sting is a select baseball program for young men from the Midwestern United States. The Sting
teaches fundamental baseball principles and strives to see incremental skill improvements from all involved. It
is our mission to tutor players in an environment which stresses competiton, fun, sportsmanship, and work
ethic. The ultimate goal of the Sting is to produce quality young men ready to play the game of baseball at the
highest levels. We currently have teams competing at the 4s thru 6s developmental, 7U, 8U, 9U, 10U, 11U,
12U, 13U, 14U and 15U age levels. Play will continue in the fall of 2015 and spring of 2016 in the Midwest Oho
Baseball League, Southwest Ohio Baseball League, and tournaments Nationwide.
Huber Heights Rotary Club
The Huber Heights Rotary Club is a fellowship of diverse business and professional leaders who commit their
time and talent to staying informed and serving the club, the community and the world.
- • The Moraine Foundation was established April 19, 1999
- • Continually makes contributions to All Veterans Memorial
- • 2009 Fourth of July Co-sponsored by Foundation
- • 3 benches donated through Park Bench Donation Program
- • Provides toys and food to local families through Christmas Smiles Program
Throughout the year there are many worthy charities that call upon us – from schools to community
organizations. We work to keep a partnership with the communities we live and work in.